- Providing legal advice in accordance with the law at the customs and judicial authorities to resolve problems arising during the import and export operations on the basis of international trade agreements;
- Writing complaints and applications to the relevant authorities on illegal actions of the customs authorities;
- Legal support of the client at the customs authorities;
- Protection of the client 's rights and interests in administrative bodies or courts based on legislation against illegal refusal decisions or acts of the customs authorities;
- Services on registration of goods imported by the client in the list of counterfeit products at the customs authority, maintenance of the register of goods containing objects of intellectual property rights in the customs authority and protection of these rights.